Abby Langer | Calling BS on diet trends and hormones
In this episode, Nikki chats with registered dietician and author of Good Food, Bad Diet about how much diet can actually affect your hormones and the lack of scientific evidence around many popular alternative medicine hormone tests.
- Why the idea of “balanced” hormones doesn’t actually make sense
- The lack of evidence behind the Dutch test and why you should save your money
- How to spot red flags when someone is selling you a diet that is supposed to address or solve a hormone related issue
- Why the marketing behind “hormone helping” diets is typically too good to be true
Connect with Abby
- Follow her on Instagram @langernutrition
- Visit her website abbylangernutrition.com
- Read her review of Dutch Testing
- Purchase her book Good Food, Bad Diet.
Connect with Nikki:
- Join her list for nutrition, sustainable weight loss, and fitness help.
- Follow her on instagram @naablevyfitness
If you enjoy the podcast, please take a minute to leave a rating and review on iTunes.
You can also support the podcast by sharing it with your friends or on social media.