In this episode, Nikki chats with Pilates teacher, mechanical engineer, and founder of Flexia Kaleen Canevari about the unique benefits of the Pilates reformer and how it can be modernized and brought to more people with tech.
- Pilates versus strength training and how the two complement each other
- Why the Pilates springs are a unique form of resistance training and how they can be helpful for decreasing pain and improving flexibility and control
- How the Flexia smart reformer’s sensor will help people track their progress in strength and flexibility, while also quantifying quality of movement
- Why how you feel is as important as the exercise that you do
- Why it was important to Kaleen to design a reformer that was easy to set up and use at home that could be adjusted to comfortably fit larger and smaller bodies
Click here to learn more about the Flexia reformer holiday pre-sale and save $500 if you buy yours before January 1, 2022 (Use coupon code NIKKI for $500 off!).
Connect with Kaleen:
Flexia’s Instagram: @flexiapilates
Kaleen’s Instagram: @kaleencanevari
Connect with Nikki:
Join her list for free workouts and fitness tips at naablevy.com/newsletter
If you enjoy the podcast, please take a minute to leave a rating and review on iTunes.
You can also support the podcast by sharing it with your friends or on social media.