Can PUSH IT REAL GOOD replace physical therapy?
The short answer is no. I’m a lot of things, but I’m not a physical therapist and I can’t fix you.
PUSH IT is for you, if:
- You’ve been cleared to exercise by your doctor or physical therapist and you’re looking for a transition back to regular exercise after successfully completely rehabilitation from an injury.
- You have pain or an old injury, but they are well managed and you are looking for a strength training program that has modifications for you to work around these issues.
- You want to get started strength training in a smart and progressive way while mitigating your risk of injury
PUSH IT is not for you, if:
- You have ongoing, undiagnosed and untreated pain.
- You suspect you have an underlying trauma or injury, but have not consulted a medical professional about it.
- You have not been cleared to exercise by your doctor or physical therapist.
Please note that if you have any questions or concerns about starting a new fitness program or you have ongoing or unmanaged chronic pain, it is recommended that you consult a medical professional.