Can this program replace physical therapy?
The short answer is no. I’m a lot of things, but I’m not a physical therapist and I can’t fix you.
Hips Don’t Lie is not for you, if:
- You have ongoing, undiagnosed and untreated pain
- You suspect you have an underlying trauma or injury
- You have osteoporosis or a condition where spinal flexion or extension are contraindicated
- You have not been cleared to exercise by your doctor or physical therapist
Hips Don’t Lie is for you, if:
- You’ve been cleared to exercise by your doctor or physical therapist and you’re looking for a transition back to regular exercise after rehabilitation from an injury.
- You have general tension/stiffness and you want to improve alignment and mobility or reduce your risk of injury or re-injury.
- You want a supplement to regular workouts to decrease tension and improve hip strength, flexibility and function.
(Please note that if you have any questions or concerns about starting a new fitness program or you have ongoing pain, it is recommended that you consult a medical professional for diagnosis and treatment.)