This program is right for you if:
- You want to get stronger, but need a program that has specific considerations for hypermobility
- You feel comfortable trying new exercises or following a program without supervision
- You have a history of pain or injury, but it is well managed by your care team and / or you understand how to adjust things to meet your needs
- You can safely get up and down off of the ground.
- You’ve been cleared to exercise by your physical therapist or medical provider
This program is NOT for you if you are:
- Currently struggling with chronic pain that makes it difficult for you to perform day to day tasks.
- Unable to safely get up and down off the ground.
- Have a recent, active, or untreated injury.
- Have not been cleared to exercise by your physical therapist or medical provider.
- Do no feel safe performing unsupervised exercise.
- Have numerous, complicated injuries that would make it difficult to adapt a DIY program to your needs