This depends on your level of pain or the nature of your injury.
This program is NOT for you if you are:
- Currently struggling with chronic pain that makes it difficult for you to perform day to day tasks.
- Unable to safely get up and down off the ground.
- Have a recent, active, or untreated injury.
- Have not been cleared to exercise by your physical therapist or medical provider.
- Do no feel safe performing unsupervised exercise.
This program may be appropriate for you if:
- Your pain is well managed by you and / or your care team.
- You have a history of injury, but you understand how to adjust things to meet your needs.
- You’ve been cleared to exercise by your medical provider or physical therapist.
If you’re unsure about if this program is a good fit, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you make an informed decision about if it’s right for you.