I have chronic pain or active injuries. Is this program safe for me?
This depends on your level of pain or the nature of your injury.
This program is NOT for you if you are:
- Currently struggling with chronic pain that makes it difficult for you to perform day to day tasks.
- Unable to safely get up and down off the ground.
- Have a recent, active, or untreated injury.
- Have not been cleared to exercise by your physical therapist or medical provider.
- Do no feel safe performing unsupervised exercise.
This program may be appropriate for you if:
- Your pain is well managed by you and / or your care team.
- You have a history of injury, but you understand how to adjust things to meet your needs.
- You’ve been cleared to exercise by your medical provider or physical therapist.
If you’re unsure about if this program is a good fit, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll help you make an informed decision about if it’s right for you.