Hips don’t lie includes two versions. One for beginners and one for intermediate to advanced movers.
If you’re new to exercise or are coming back from an injury, then it is recommended you start with the beginner version. However, as long as you can safely get up and down off the ground, you should be fine to do this program.
Hips Don’t Lie is not for you, if:
- You have ongoing, undiagnosed and untreated pain
- You suspect you have an underlying trauma or injury
- You have osteoporosis or a condition where spinal flexion or extension are contraindicated
- You have not been cleared to exercise by your doctor or physical therapist
Hips Don’t Lie is for you, if:
- You’ve been cleared to exercise by your doctor or physical therapist and you’re looking for a transition back to regular exercise after rehabilitation from an injury.
- You have general tension/stiffness and you want to improve alignment and mobility or reduce your risk of injury or re-injury
- You want a supplement to regular workouts to decrease tension and improve hip strength, flexibility and function
(Please note that if you have any questions or concerns about starting a new fitness program or you have ongoing pain, it is recommended that you consult a medical professional.)