In this episode, Nikki chats with health coach and movement teacher Jordana Edelstein about what you can do to repair your relationship with food and exercise.
- The difference between working hard and suffering
- Why developing self trust and being okay with not having all of the answers is an intrinsic part of the process
- How rules and restriction create more harm and don’t typically lead to better health
- Jordana’s challenges with body image and what she’s done to redefine her own relationship to movement and nutrition
To connect with Jordana and learn more about her work:
- Follow her on Instagram @jordanaedelstein
- Subscribe to her podcast The Movement Diaries
- Visit her website jordanaedelstein.com
Connect with Nikki + other links mention in the episode:
- Enroll in Kettlebells Made Simple
- Join her list for free workouts and fitness tips at naablevy.com/newsletter
- Follow her on instagram @naablevy
- Purchase Results Not Typical Podcast Merch
If you enjoy the podcast, please take a minute to leave a rating and review on iTunes.
You can also support the podcast by sharing it with your friends or on social media.