Jordana Edelstein | Repairing your relationship with food and exercise
In this episode, Nikki chats with health coach and movement teacher Jordana Edelstein about what you can do to repair your relationship with food and exercise.
- The difference between working hard and suffering
- Why developing self trust and being okay with not having all of the answers is an intrinsic part of the process
- How rules and restriction create more harm and don’t typically lead to better health
- Jordana’s challenges with body image and what she’s done to redefine her own relationship to movement and nutrition
To connect with Jordana and learn more about her work:
- Follow her on Instagram @jordanaedelstein
- Subscribe to her podcast The Movement Diaries
- Visit her website jordanaedelstein.com
Connect with Nikki + other links mention in the episode:
- Join her list for hypermobility help + fitness and nutrition tips
- Follow her on instagram @naablevyfitness
If you enjoy the podcast, please take a minute to leave a rating and review on iTunes.
You can also support the podcast by sharing it with your friends or on social media.