In this episode, Nikki chats with yoga teacher Kathy Dodd about how ageism shows up in the yoga space and what teachers and students can do to change the narrative.
- Why we shouldn’t assume that gentle is always better as we get older
- How representation of more diverse ages in teachers and students practicing yoga on social media can make the practice more accessible
- Some of the hidden benefits of getting older as a woman
- How to straddle the line between acceptance of the aging process and vanity
- How to push back against the feeling of invisibility as we age
Finally visit themovementshop.com/fishnets to shop sassy size inclusive Pilates, fitness, and yoga tees.