In this episode of the Results Not Typical Podcast, Nikki chats with joy coach and movement teacher Larissa Parson about navigating chronic illness as a movement teacher, misconceptions around pelvic health issues, and bias around women’s healthcare when seeking medical providers.
- How to find joy and enjoyment in movement even when you have pain, illness, or injury
- The importance of choice and autonomy in all aspects of exercise, health, and self-care
- Bias and racism in medicine and maternal healthcare
- Myths and misconceptions around pelvic health issues, such as diastasis and prolapse
- Larissa’s experience navigating crohn’s disease as a movement teacher
Connect with Larissa
Connect with Nikki
If you enjoy the podcast, please take a minute to leave a rating and review on iTunes.
You can also support the podcast by sharing it with your friends or on social media.