Webinar with CJ Kelly (REPLAY)
#getpaid: How to pivot when things don’t go as planned
WEBINAR REPLAY – watch immediately!
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Create a plan for your business or studio that works in the short term and will allow you to move past fear into action when the opportunity to re-open presents itself
- Set up your business structure and cover your booty (aka all the legal and insurance things, in case you haven’t done that yet)
- Set yourself apart in a crowded space (aka the internet right now)
- Structure and price your services
- Create a cohesive brand experience, so your work and online content is easily recognizable + feels consistent to your community
- Attract new clients and deepen existing relationships with existing clients
- Create and promote a 3 day online challenge to build your email list and engage your community, so they are excited to work with you for paid offerings.
And most importantly how to take what you are doing now and use these skills to have a more sustainable business model once we’re no longer trapped in our houses, because you don’t want to be teaching Zoom classes forever.
READ MORE BELOW
The webinar also has a beautifully designed workbook that will take you step by step to translate what you learn in the webinar into action.
The worksheet includes:
- A checklist, so you know you didn’t miss any key steps in creating your action plan
- An easy-to-use brand guide, so you can quickly find your “brand” voice, and choose your fonts and colors for your business.
- Written templates (like mad libs) to help you write newsletters and promotional emails that don’t feel like selling and help explain to your clients how you can help them.
- An outline on how to create a 3-Day challenge that converts!
About CJ Kelly
CJ Kelly is a former marketing and business development executive who left the e-commerce and tech world to empower movement and creative women to action. As the founder and creative mind behind Gumption Collective, CJ breaks down the fundamentals of business and marketing to get-shit-done and grow your business. For the past 10 years she’s also been a Pilates Teacher and knows first hand that we have to be resourceful when things don’t go as planned.
About Nikki Naab-Levy
Nikki Naab-Levy is a Pilates teacher, massage therapist, and strength coach with a B.S. in Exercise Science and B.S. in Magazine Journalism. Her marketing wisdom has been featured on numerous podcasts including M.B.Om, Practicing Human, and The Mentor Sessions. She has several years experience helping prominent teachers build their brands and taking their offerings online and is ready to help you do the same.