The Science of Strength with Isabelle Barter & Nikki Naab-Levy
A FREE virtual workshop that explains how strength training works, what the research says, and answers the biggest questions about why you should strength train + how to get started.
June 15, 2021 from 11 am to 1 pm PST
Can't make the live? Sign up and a replay will be emailed to you!
Enter your name and email to get the workshop ZOOM link + replay emailed to you!
What you'll learn in this workshop:
- The role of the nervous system in getting stronger
- Why strength training is beneficial if you are hyper mobile
- What the research says about strength training and bone density
- How strength training may reduce pain and your risk of injury
- What kettlebells and equipment to buy if you are getting started
- How to pick the right weight for each exercise
- The role of strength training in metabolism, hormone regulation, and sleep
- How strength training can assist in energy and immunity