Weight Loss Made
An on demand virtual master class + workbook to help you lose weight without rigid diets.
Ready to do this?
Your investment: $38*
*Sales tax will apply for Washington State residents
- Want to lose weight, but aren't sure how to do it without restrictive or yo-yo dieting?
- Feel confused about what to do, because of all conflicting nutrition information that you've heard about weight loss?
- Feel like you're trying really hard to lose weight, but nothing is happening and you're not sure why?
- Need help making a plan to approach weight loss that is based on your individualized needs, preferences, and activity level?
- Want some strategies on how to pursue weight loss without being hungry 24/7
The strategies and tools that you learn in the Weight Loss Made Simple Master Class + PDF guide will answer all of these questions and more, so you can approach weight loss from a place of clarity and calm and get off (or avoid) the yo-yo dieting merry-go-round from hell.
What others are saying...
What you'll learn in this master class...
- How to identify how much food you need for weight maintenance and weight loss with OR without calorie counting, so you can make a personalized plan that isn't based off of arbitrary (and often poor) recommendations.
- How to set realistic goals and know if you're emotionally and physically ready to work towards weight loss + what to do if you're not.
- What to do if you've been trying to lose weight, but you're not seeing the results you want or are stuck at a weight loss plateau.
- The basics of how to eat for satiation, so you're not as hungry in a caloric deficit
- Different methods of tracking progress with or without the scale + how to read scale trends, so you don't feel so emotionally pulled by the numbers.
About Your Instructor
Nikki Naab-Levy is a personal trainer and nutrition coach with over a decade of experience helping people build strength, move beyond injury, and lose weight by finding an approach to eating that feels calm, secure and sustainable.
She holds B.S. in Exercise Science and B.S. Journalism from Ohio University. Her fitness wisdom has been featured in SELF magazine, Women's Health, and Girls Gone Strong.
When she’s not in the gym, you can find her watching reality TV, podcasting, and drinking all the coffee.
This product is PDF based and will not expire. It is yours to download and keep forever.
Refund Policy: Please purchase mindfully. There are no refunds for this offer.