What Does It Mean to Listen to Your Body? | Trisha Durham
In this episode, Nikki chats with yoga teacher and educator Trisha Durham about the idea of listening to your body and why without context, it often isn’t very helpful.
- How this has become an overused statement in many yoga, Pilates, and fitness classes and alternative cues that may be less confusing for students
- Why there is no one size fits all approach to yoga or fitness
- The value of personal agency and how you can invite more of it into your classes or movement practice
- Why you don’t have to suffer for something to be effective
Connect with Trisha
- Instagram: @ohtrisha
- Website: Trisha.yoga
- Buy Trisha’s book Movement Snacks
- Read Trisha’s article Listen to Your Body. No Not Like That!
Connect with Nikki
- Sign up for Nikki & Isabelle’s FREE neurodynamics class with the replay!
- Learn more about the Total Package Online Studio!
- Instagram: @naablevy
Purchase Results Not Typical Podcast Merch
If you enjoy the podcast, please take a minute to leave a rating and review on iTunes.
You can also support the podcast by sharing it with your friends or on social media.