In this episode, Nikki chats with yoga teacher and educator Trisha Durham about the idea of listening to your body and why without context, it often isn’t very helpful.
- How this has become an overused statement in many yoga, Pilates, and fitness classes and alternative cues that may be less confusing for students
- Why there is no one size fits all approach to yoga or fitness
- The value of personal agency and how you can invite more of it into your classes or movement practice
- Why you don’t have to suffer for something to be effective
Connect with Trisha
- Instagram: @ohtrisha
- Website: Trisha.yoga
- Buy Trisha’s book Movement Snacks
- Read Trisha’s article Listen to Your Body. No Not Like That!
Connect with Nikki
- Sign up for Nikki & Isabelle’s FREE neurodynamics class with the replay!
- Learn more about the Total Package Online Studio!
- Instagram: @naablevy
If you enjoy the podcast, please take a minute to leave a rating and review on iTunes.
You can also support the podcast by sharing it with your friends or on social media.