In this episode, Nikki chats with strength and nutrition coach Steph Gaudreau and fitness coach for women over 40 Robin Legat about why strength training is such a powerful tool to help women in all stages of life.
- The benefits of pursuing strength training as we age if we want to maintain muscle mass, bone mass, and improve our quality of life.
- Why the small pink dumbbells have limitations in what they can do for you
- The importance of eating enough protein if you strength train and why this advice is often given
- Strength training for women myths that we shouldn’t believe
- The power of focusing on something other than weight loss as a fitness goal
Connect with Steph:
Podcast: Fuel Your Strength Podcast
Connect with Robin:
Podcast: Seasoned Athlete Podcast
Connect with Nikki and other links mentioned:
Join her list for hypermobility help, strength, and nutrition tips
If you enjoy the podcast, please take a minute to leave a rating and review on iTunes.
You can also support the podcast by sharing it with your friends or on social media.