Self-Kindness and Escaping the “Should” Mindset | Erica Webb
In this episode Nikki chats with Pilates, yoga, and somatics teacher Erica Webb about what it means to foster self-kindness and how to escape the “should” mindset.
- What it means to be kind or honest with yourself and why this practice is often difficult and uncomfortable
- Why it’s so hard to take action towards the things that you want and strategies for moving beyond this roadblock
- How to reframe your “shoulds” into self talk that is more productive and less based in guilt in shame
- Toxic positivity and why the yoga every damn day mentality isn’t sustainable or helpful
Connect with Erica
- Instagram: @ericawebb_selfkind
- Website: ericawebbyoga.com.au/
- SelfKind Podcast
Connect with Nikki
Purchase Results Not Typical Podcast Merch
If you enjoy the podcast, please take a minute to leave a rating and review on iTunes.
You can also support the podcast by sharing it with your friends or on social media.